Thursday, July 15, 2010

,i starts coopration with party in our company

I like learning new things as I believe in lifelong learning. I adapt well, am highly motivated and am a fast learner who works hard to achieve what I believe in. I am known as a positive and responsible executive with a great attitude. I face challenges head on and take up responsibilities and am willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. I can be a leader or a follower who puts the benefits of the company as top priority.
Career Objective:cheap evening dresses
To take on a senior executive position with full P&L responsibilities for the APAC region.i am rich in passion and power of works,and i have import and export experiences in international trade last years.because of this experience,i starts coopration withbeach wedding dresses party in our company. As I have more than 10 years technical background and work experience in international companycasual wedding dresses, meanwhile I also have ~cheap prom dresses3 years experience of project/program management, cheap wedding dressesI think I am competent for the job as project/program manager or BCS manager
Better late than never
no good thing ever dies
relief